Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the museum and the inn will unfortunately remain closed until further notice.
The Roscheider Hof inn offers a "rolling lunch table".
To order and weekly schedule:
Our museum in 6 minutes:
Our museum offers you
- 4000 m2 of folklore exhibitions ranging from wine-growing to dentistry in our historical exhibition building and, as from the autumn of 2006, in the newly built museum of forestry and wood,
- a tin figure and toy museum,
- 22 ha of open grounds with the Hunsrück village, a Moselle village that is currently being reconstructed, a rose garden, several country gardens,,
- a restaurant with beer garden and large nature-oriented children's playground,
- activity days, special exhibitions, our legendary Christmas market on 2 weekends in Advent and
- guided tours, projects for museum visitors both young and old, children's birthday parties, etc.